Wireless N Network Camera
- състоянието на продукта: Phased Out
With the D-Link Wireless Network Camera (DCS-1130), you can easily view what is going on at home without having to be there. Set up a camera near your entryway or in your kid's room to monitor what is happening around the house. The wireless 802.11n connection enables you to place it in more places around your house.
- Easy 3-step, do-it-yourself installation
- 802.11n wireless connectivity, providing better connection than previous-generation wireless G network cameras
- Easily view and manage your camera from mydlink.com
- 1.0 Lux sensor can capture video in low-light conditions
The mydlink™-enabled Wireless N Network Camera (DCS-1130) comes with everything you need to quickly add a surveillance camera to your home or small office network. It works right out of the box. Simply connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the short installation wizard and setup is complete. To view what the camera is seeing, simply log on to mydlink.com, choose your device, and start viewing – there is no need to configure your router1 to open up ports or remember hard-to-memorize Internet addresses.
Benefits of mydlink™
mydlink products are created for people who long to embrace a world connected through the Internet, but are afraid they lack the technical expertise to do so. mydlink products remove the learning curve that is typically associated with today’s high-tech devices because they are truly plug-and-play with zero or extremely easy configuration. mydlink provides you easy and straightforward access to your digital life all from our intuitive, convenient website (www.mydlink.com). mydlink makes it easy to get the most from your digital lifestyle without the learning curve.
Convenient Access, Anywhere, Anytime
As a mydlink-enabled device, the DCS-1130 can be accessed anytime, anywhere you have an Internet connection. Get peace of mind by keeping an eye on your kids, pets, home or office from almost anywhere by simply logging on to the mydlink website and selecting your camera. Since the DCS-1130 comes with a built-in microphone, you can see and hear for yourself that everything is well at home. No computer available? Not to worry, the DCS-1130 provides 3GPP Mobile Surveillance2, which enables you to view a live video feed from your compatible Internet-ready mobile phone with a 3GPP player installed. This helps you extend your monitoring capability without having to be at a computer, allowing you to check your camera’s video feed while on-the-go.
For advanced users that want more out of their camera, the DCS-1130 also comes with D-Link D-ViewCam™ management software. D-ViewCam comes with a host of features including the ability to record directly from the camera to a local hard drive, trigger motion detection, set recording schedules, set e-mail alert notifications, and even support for up to 32 cameras. D-ViewCam also allows you to upload a floor plan of your home or small business and create a realistic layout of where your cameras are located, providing you with better access to your camera. For even greater recording flexibility, you can record video directly to a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device, eliminating the need for a dedicated computer to store video.
1 Router must support UPnP™ and Application Layer Gateway (ALG).
2 The mobile device must be Internet-ready, support Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) and be equipped with a 3G video player such as PacketVideo™, QuickTime™, or RealPlayer™, and have Internet access.
- ¼ inch color VGA CMOS Sensor
- Built-in 1 Lux sensor for low-light conditions
- Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- Auto White Balance (AWB)
- Auto Electronic Shutter (AES)
- Lens: focal length: 5.01mm, F2.8
- 16x digital zoom for close-ups*
- 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port
- 802.11n (draft) Wireless LAN with WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for easy wireless encryption setting
- Dynamic DNS support
- Web-based configuration
Audio & Video
- Built-in microphone
- Simultaneous MPEG-4 / MJPEG streams
- JPEG for still image
- Adjustable image size and quality
Monitoring and Recording
- Direct recording to a NAS device
- Remote recording using a web browser: no software required
- Motion triggered video recording and e-mail alerts
- Scheduled video recording
- D-ViewCam 2.0 surveillance software included
- UPC code: 790069 324123 (/E)
- UPC Code: 790069 324116 (/B)
- Dimensions: 120 (H) x 80 (W) x 30 (D) mm (without bracket and stand)
- Weight: 0.150 kg (without bracket and stand)
- Dimensions (with giftbox): 274 (L) x 208 (W) x 68 (H) mm
- Weight: 0.730 kg