How do I open ports on my DSL-G624M?
1. Open up a web browser and type in the IP address of theDSL-G624M (default is 192.168.1.1). PressEnter.
2. Type in the username and password (default is admin/admin).Press OK.
3. Click on Advanced and then click onVirtual Server on the left.
4. Configure the following entries to add the Virtual Serverentry:
- Status - set Status to Enable
- Name - type in the name for the Virtual Server entry
- Private IP - type in the IP address of the local machine thatyou need to open the port to
- Protocol Type - select the Protocol for the port(TCP/UDP/Both)
- Private Port - type in the port number running on the localmachine
- Public Port - type in the public port number
- Schedule - select Always or specify a scheduled time for thevirtual server port to be open
Click on Apply to apply the new virtual serverentry.
5. Select Yes to save and reboot the DSL-G624Mto apply the new settings.