How do I change the LAN IP address of my camera?
Step 1: Open a web browser and enter the IP address of your camera in the address bar (default is 192.168.0.20). If you do not know the IP address of your camera, please refer to the section entitled “How do I find the IP address of my DCS-6004L and access the web-based user interface?” in this FAQ. Press Enter.
Step 2: The username for the administrator account is admin. Enter your administrator password in the password field. If you have not changed this from the default, leave this field blank. Click OK.
Step 3: Click on Setup from the menu at the top of the page.
Step 4: Select Network Setup from the menu on the left hand side of the page, and select the Static IP Address radio button.
Step 5: Enter the desired IP address for the camera in the IP address field. The new address should be within the same subnet as the default IP address (192.168.0.xxx).
Step 6: Click the Save Settings button to save the new settings.
Ceci peut également aider.
- How do I access my mydlink camera remotely? Lire la réponse
- How do I configure Internet Explorer to allow ActiveX Controls? Lire la réponse
- How do I configure motion detection on my camera? Lire la réponse
- How do I configure the audio settings (audio out and microphone) on my DCS-6004L? Lire la réponse
- How do I find the IP address of my DCS-6004L and access the web-based user interface? Lire la réponse
- How do I manually upgrade the firmware on my camera? Lire la réponse
- How do I mount my camera to the wall or ceiling? Lire la réponse
- How do I set an administrator (admin) password on my DCS-6004L? Lire la réponse
- How do I set up and install my DCS-6004L? Lire la réponse
- What can I do when Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup? Lire la réponse
- What do I do if I forget the Admin password for my camera? Lire la réponse