PowerLine AV Mini Easy Starter Kit
- Statut produit: En fin de vie
The dlinkgo GO-PLK-200 PowerLine AV Mini Easy Starter Kit is an entry level PowerLine starter kit featuring two GO-PL-200 PowerLine AV Mini Easy Adapters. These adapters are compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, using your home’s existing electrical wiring to create a network or extend your existing network1. Each adapter turns any power outlet into a network access point, letting you connect digital media devices, game consoles, print servers, computers, and network storage devices throughout your home, without the need for installing wiring.
Convenient Setup and Secure Operation
The PowerLine AV Mini Easy Starter Kit’s adapters plug directly into a power outlet, and do not require any additional cables, meaning that any power outlet in your home can be turned into a network connection instantly. Extend your home network by connecting multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home. Share the Internet connection from your study with the media center in your living room, or connect computers in different rooms to share files, all without installing new cabling. For convenient setup, an encryption key can be quickly configured with the push of a button. The adapters implement 128-bit AES data encryption to protect the network from unauthorized wire-tapping and keep your network activity safe from intruders.
High-speed Data Transmission Over Existing Wiring
The GO-PLK-200’s adapters feature HomePlug AV technology, enabling them to deliver data at speeds up to 200 Mbps, providing ample bandwidth for today’s demanding multimedia applications. Create a network capable of Internet surfing and file sharing, all using your home’s existing electrical wiring.
Saves Power Automatically
The GO-PLK-200 incorporates a power-saving mode to reduce energy consumption when the network is not is use. If no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, the adapters will automatically go into sleep mode, reducing power usage by more than 70%, and allowing you to save energy automatically, without sacrificing performance.
Compact and Subtle Design
Thanks to the GO-PLK-200’s small form factor, your network can easily blend into your home’s decor, meaning you can place the adapters throughout your home without making your network equipment obvious. The stylish white exterior makes them discreet, and the small size means that they will not obstruct neighbouring power outlets.
1 Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring condition and configuration, may affect the performance of this product. Additional D-Link PowerLine AV series products are required to add new devices to the network. A minimum of two D-Link PowerLine AV series products are required to create a network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug the adapter directly into a wall outlet.
Convenient Home Networking Solution
- Connect two rooms by simply plugging in a pair of adapters
- Share your home’s Internet connection and share files between computers
- Subtle design discreetly blends into your home environment
- Connect more rooms by simply plugging in additional adapters
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port with RJ-45 Connector
- Power plug (country-dependent) for PowerLine integration
- PowerLine interface compatible with IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV standards
- Simple Connect button for secure, hassle-free network setup
- 128-bit AES Data Encryption with key management for secure communications over electrical wiring
- Power plug (country-dependent)
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port with RJ-45 Connector
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u Homeplug AV
- 128-bit AES data encryption
PowerLine Modulation Scheme
- OFDM symbol modulation
PowerLine Frequency Band
- 2 to 30 MHz
- PowerLine: Up to 200 Mbps (PHY rate)2
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (autonegotiation)
- 65.6 x 47.8 x 27.7 mm (2.58 x 1.88 x 1.09 inches)
- 58.1 grams (2.05 ounces)
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC CE/LVD
2 Maximum throughput is based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature, short wave radios, or other PowerLine devices that do not follow the HomePlug AV standard.