- Controls up to 8 PCs
- Supports daisy chaining with up to 3 cascade levels with no special configuration.
- On-screen Display (OSD)
- Keyboard emulation to prevent boot errors
- Hot-pluggable: no need to switch off the KVM to add more devices
- LED display for PC and/or server status monitoring
- Select a PC to switch to by using one of 3 interfaces:
- Front Panel Button
- Hot-Keys on a PS/2 keyboard
- OSD Menu (On Screen Display)
The D-Link DKVM-440 8-Port KVM Switch is a high-end local remote management solution which allows you to control up to 512 PCs from a single console.
Toggle between clients using the front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, or On-screen Display (OSD) menu. The on-screen menu allows you to label each channel with a descriptive name, providing clear and easy navigation. A convenient Auto-Scan function allows you to automatically toggle between multiple computers sequentially at preset intervals. The front panel LEDs assist with workstation/server status monitoring. Green LEDs indicate that systems are online, while separate red LEDs indicate when a particular system has been selected for management via console.
The sturdy metal chassis is mountable in a standard 19” rack. Daisy chain multiple KVM switches together up to three levels deep; cascaded units require no special configuration and automatically configure themselves as master or slave. Target workstations can be connected via keyboard/mouse or PS/2 using a custom combo cable. A PS/2 or USB keyboard is emulated on each terminal allowing all attached computers to successfully boot without keyboard errors. Hot-pluggable connections allow you to add devices to or remove them from the KVM switch without the need to shut it down.
Photo non contractuelle
Nombre de ports