- Highly directional
- High gain antenna to cover long distance spans
- Ideal for long radio links
- Turn any standard Access Point into a long-distance transmission station
- Lightning protection
- Help protect your valuable wireless equipment
- Built to last
- Made with durable materials resistant to elements and UV light
- Able to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Operational in high winds and high humidity environments
- Pole/Wall Mounting kit included
- No need to buy additional materials
The ANT50-2000N is the latest additions to D-Link’s range of antennae designed for the enterprise market. This antennae provides a highly directional wireless link that can span long distances, eliminating the need to deploy costly wired infrastructure. The ANT50-2000N works in the 5 Gigahertz frequency, and offers outstanding weatherproof characteristics to withstand the most extreme temperature and humidity conditions.
Cost-effective networking solution for isolated and remote areas
The ANT50-2000N gives businesses the possibility to extend their networks to places where it is not possible to stretch network cables, or where a redundant connection is necessary as a backup to a wired link. In conjunction with D-Link’s range of Wireless Access Points, a point to point or multi-point wireless network infrastructure can be quickly deployed, providing network speeds of up to 300 Mbps. Wireless links are the most cost-effective solution for business that want to interconnect different premises like offices, workshops and warehouses; schools and universities that need to network different buildings in their campuses; or local authorities that want to deploy a common network on geographically dispersed premises like libraries, public offices and emergency services.
D-Link’ ANT50-2000N is made with the finest materials to stand the test of time. Its radome is UV-resistant to avoid degradation when exposed to direct sunlight. All its parts are assembled and tested watertight, achieving the IP-67 certification to guarantee continuous operation even under severe water jets. Additionally, this antenna is able to withstand the most extreme temperature and humidity conditions, and can function in winds as high as 216 km/h.
Quick and easy to deploy
The ANT50-2000N can be mounted on a pole or wall and comes with all the necessary materials in the box, so businesses don’t need to incur additional expenses or worry about incompatibility of 3rd party mounting solutions. A Quick Installation Guide is included with clear instructions and diagrams. Two extension cables are also provided, to connect the antenna to Access Points with RP-SMA connectors (indoor Access Points). For other less common configurations, D-Link has a wide range of extension cables and adapters available to cater for every need.
Photo non contractuelle
- Frequency range: 5.15 - 5.875 GHz
- Max. gain: 20 dBi
- Front-to-back ratio: -30dB (max)
- Half-Power Beam Width (HPBW): 10° (H), 10° (V)
- Isolation: 24 dB (min)
- Polarisation: Dual linear (± 45°)
- Cross Polarisation: -25 dB (max)
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR): 2.0 : 1 (max)
- Power handling: 6 W (cw)
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm
- Lighting protection: DC ground
- Material: PC, UV-resistant
- Dimensions (mm): 320 x 320 x 20
- Weight: 1.32 Kg.
- IP protection: IP67
- Temperature: -40 °C to 80 °C
- Humidity: 95% @ 55 °C
- Wind speed: 216 Km/h (max)
- ETSI EN 302 085 v1.1.2 TS1-TS3