I’m using Safari 6.1 or higher, and I can’t see any files on my NAS.
In Safari 6.1 and higher, Java applets are disabled by default. You will need to allow mydlink Java applets to run in Safari by allowing them to “Run in Unsafe Mode”.
Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to Safari > Preferences.
Step 2: Click on Security at the top, then click the Manage Website Settings…button.
Step 3: Click on Java in the left column, then next to mydlink.com, select Run in Unsafe Mode.
Step 4: Click the Trust button in the window that appears.
Step 5: Click the Done button to apply your changes.
These may also help:
- How do I set up my ShareCenter Cloud Storage (NAS) device? Read Answer
- What can I do if the wizard can NOT find NAS? Read Answer
- How do I download mydlink Access-NAS? Read Answer
- How to hard reset NAS Storage device to default settings? Read Answer
- I'm getting errors when trying to download files from my ShareCenter. Read Answer
- I'm getting errors when trying to upload files to my ShareCenter. Read Answer