How do I change the storage location in D-ViewCam v3.x?
Step 1: Launch the D-ViewCam Main Console.
Step 2: Click General Settings and Utilities.
Step 3: Select Settings.
Step 4: Under the General tab go to the Storage area of the tab. Here you can select another storage location or delete the current default location and select another folder or drive to save recorded video and images to. Setup your storage location(s) and click OK.
These may also help:
- How do I manage user accounts providing specific privileges in D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do I setup e-mail notifications for Events in D-ViewCam v3.x ? Read Answer
- How do I setup the Smart Guard System to monitor events on my camera using D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do you setup Motion Detection Recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How do you setup Scheduled Recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- Does D-ViewCam Support MAC OS? Read Answer
- How do I add a camera in D-ViewCam v3.x? Read Answer
- How do I setup the D-ViewCam Mobile app with a PC running D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- What are the system requirements for D-ViewCam 3.x? Read Answer