How do I set up my ShareCenter Cloud Storage (NAS) device?
Please follow the below steps in order to setup your ShareCenter.
Step 1: Connect an Ethernet cable to the available Ethernet port. This cable should connect the ShareCenter to your local network via a router or switch, or directly to a computer for configuration.
Note: The computer used to access the ShareCenter web-based configuration manager must be on the same subnet as the ShareCenter.
Step 2: Go to the mydlink support page and download the setup wizard specific to your model and operating system. Unzip it to your desktop or a folder on your PC.
Step 3: Open a web browser and enter the IP address of your ShareCenter to access the Web UI. If you have a DHCP-enabled router on your network, you may need to check the DHCP table to see what IP address the ShareCenter was assigned.
Note:If your network is using a DHCP server and the computer receives IP settings from the DHCP server, the ShareCenter will automatically be in the same subnet.
Step 4: Select System Administrator and click the Login button (leave the password blank by default). Once you are logged in, click Management and then click Setup Wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your D-Link cloud storage.
Note: Please refer to the manual for more information.
These may also help:
- What can I do if the wizard can NOT find NAS? Read Answer
- How do I download mydlink Access-NAS? Read Answer
- How to hard reset NAS Storage device to default settings? Read Answer
- I'm getting errors when trying to download files from my ShareCenter. Read Answer
- I'm getting errors when trying to upload files to my ShareCenter. Read Answer
- I’m using Safari 6.1 or higher, and I can’t see any files on my NAS. Read Answer