Performance without Compromise
Using the latest generation of Wireless N technology, the DAP-2553 delivers great wireless performance and coverage in a compact design.
Broadcast 8 independent SSIDs simultaneously
Flexibile Deployment Scenarios
Supporting up to 4 different operating modes, the DAP-2553 is one of the most flexible access points on the market.
Small but mighty
With it’s deceptively small and simple design, the DAP-2553 is a robust and versatile access point. Multiple operational modes mean it can be deployed quickly and efficiently in any environment.
Selectable Dual-Band Wireless
Supports up to 300Mbps for the 5Ghz band or up to 300Mbps for the 2.4Ghz band
The DAP-2553 has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, saving power and increasing network security.
- Selectable dual-band connectivity
- One 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit LAN port with built-in 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Three detachable dual-band antennae
- Access Point
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS), for either Point-to-Point or Point-to-Multipoint bridge
- WDS with AP
- Wireless client
High Performance Connectivity
- IEEE 802.11n specification
- Up to 300 Mbps wireless data transfer rates
- WPA™ Personal/WPA™ Enterprise
- WPA2™ Personal/WPA2™ Enterprise
- WPA2-PSK/AES over WDS
- MAC Address Filtering
- Multiple SSIDs
- Wireless scheduler
- AP Manager II
- Web Browser (HTTP/HTTPS)
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- D-View 5.1 and 6.0
* Maximum wireless signal rate based on IEEE standard 802.11g, 802.11a and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors may lower actual data throughput rate.