How do I block devices using the mobile app?
To block a device, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the mydlink app and sign in to your account.
Step 2: Select your Cloud Router and tap the Connection List section.
Step 3: Tap the device you want to block, then tap the Block button on the next page.
Step 4: Tap the Back button, then tap Apply to save your changes .
These may also help:
- How do I change my router's wireless settings using the mobile app? Read Answer
- How do I increase the resolution of my camera when viewing through the mydlink mobile app? Read Answer
- How do I set up e-mail notifications on my Cloud Router using the mobile app? Read Answer
- mydlink Lite crashes when DCS-5222LB1 or DCS-2330L is selected Read Answer
- Where are my snapshots saved to? Read Answer
- I can't hear audio from my Cloud Camera in the mobile app. Read Answer
- I can't sign in using the mydlink Lite/mydlink + mobile app. Read Answer
- What can I do if I can NOT see live video on mydlink app successfully? Read Answer
- How do I register for a mydlink account? Read Answer