How to add 2nd camera to the same mydlink account?
If you already have a mydlink account, the IP cam wizard automatically registers the device with the cloud. Please re-run setup wizard, select Yes, I have a mydlink account and enter your account details.
Note: account creation and device activation can be done only from mydlink enabled devices.
These may also help:
- Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- Error Unable to connect to mydlink website during Setup Wizard Read Answer
- How do I add a mydlink-enabled device to my account if it's currently registered to another account? Read Answer
- How do I connect my camera wirelessly using Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)? Read Answer
- How do I set up a mydlink-enabled Cloud Camera? Read Answer
- I'm using the Setup Wizard for my camera, but it won't let me save the camera's password. Read Answer
- I'm getting error Cannot find Camera during my Mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- What should I do if I can NOT set the device password Read Answer
- What should I do if I forget my mydlink-enabled products device password Read Answer
- What should I do if the setup wizard can't find my device? Read Answer