4‑Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub
- Product Status: Live
D-Link’s DUB-1340 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub provides an easy way to add four USB 3.0 ports to your notebook or desktop computer. USB 3.0 lets you reach SuperSpeed data transfer rates of 5 Gbps, whilst fully backwards compatible with older USB standards. Compact with a sleek, black design, you can take it with you wherever you go.
Transfer Large Files Faster Than Ever
The DUB-1340 can transfer data at 5 Gbps, or ten times faster than USB 2.0. SuperSpeed transfer rates make it faster than ever to transfer music, 4K/HD movies, photo albums or other large files – greatly reducing waiting time when copying or transferring files. The DUB-1340 is fully backwards compatible with older USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices, allowing you to connect all your existing USB devices.
Connect and Charge More Devices
With the DUB-1340, you can conveniently add more USB 3.0 ports to any computer. Now you can connect up to 4 more USB peripheral devices, such as smartphones, tablets, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers – to your notebook or desktop computer. You can even use the 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub as a charging station. It can provide enough power to charge up to as many as four iPads at the same time1.
Super Simple and Convenient
Simply plug in the DUB-1340 to any Mac or PC. It’s that easy - no drivers or software installation required. Featuring sync-n-go, the DUB-1340 lets your computer quickly recognise the hub so you can get up to four additional USB devices up and running in no time. The compact slim design allows it to fit into notebook bags to take with you wherever you go.
1 Maximum total 16 W.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- High-speed file transfers at 5 Gbps - almost ten times faster than USB 2.0
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports
- Fully backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Able to charge four smartphones or tablets (including iPads) simultaneously
Easy To Use
- Plug and Play
- Sync-n-go minimises user wait-time
- Works on Windows, Mac and Linux computers
Sleek and Portable Design
- Slim and lightweight
- Fits easily in your laptop, backpack or briefcase
- USB specification version 3.0 (data rates of up to 5 Gbps)
- USB 1.1
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.0
- 4 downstream USB Type A (female) ports
- 1 upstream USB Type Micro-B (female) port
- Up to 127 devices
- Up to five cascaded hubs
- Maximum cable length between each hub: 3 m
- Windows 10 / 8 / Win 8 RT / 7 / Vista / XP
- Mac OS
- 75 x 51 x 14.5 mm (2.9 x 2.0 x 0.57 inches)
- 60 grams (2.12 ounces)
- External power adapter 5 V / 4 A
- Supplied: Maximum 2.4 A per port1 (with external AC adapter)
- Operating: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- 0% to 80% non-condensing
- CE FCC
1 Maximum total 16 W.