mydlink™ Home Monitor HD
- Product Status: Phased Out
This high-definition camera delivers high-quality video for remote viewing on the tablet or smartphone you already own.
mydlink Home App
The mydlink™ Home smartphone and tablet app is the command centre for the D-Link range of smart home technology devices, enabling you to set, control, monitor and automate.
See all the details with high definition 720p colour images with sound.
Easy to Setup
Simply press a button to securely connect to your home Wi-Fi network with Wi-Fi Protected Setup. No additional control hub needed.
Monitor your home in crystal clear HD 720p.
See everything in detail, even when zoomed in.
See in the Dark
Built-in night vision function allows you to see up to 5 metres even in complete darkness.
Motion & Sound Detection
Alerts you with push notification whenever motion or sound is detected.
View From Anywhere
View securely over the Internet through your smartphone or tablet. Works with iOS and Android smartphone and tablet* through the free mydlink™ Home app.
IFTTT (If This Then That) is the language of a Smart Home. Build your own device recipes to create amazing interactions around the home. Pair selected mydlink Home™ devices to other IFTTT-enabled products and apps to do amazing things around your home.
No hidden charges
** MicroSD card not included. Supports card capacities up to 128GB.
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/4” Megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- 5 metre IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LED on
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
- 4X digital zoom
- Fixed length 2.38 mm
- Aperture F2.4
- Angle of view2
- (H) 78.44°
- (V) 47.9°
- (D) 85.98°
- Minimum object distance: 434 mm
- Exposure Time: 1/7.5 to 1/24,000 sec.
- Built-in Microphone
- Configurable image size
- Time stamp and text overlays
- H.264 • JPEG for still images
- Video Resolution
- 720p at up to 30 fps
- 802.11ac/n/g/b/a wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Operates on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Maximum data rate of 433 Mbps (PHY rate)1
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot3
- IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- DHCP Client
- NTP Client (D-Link)
- DNS Client
- HTTP Server
- UPnP Port Forwarding
- Password authentication
- HTTP and RTSP digest encryption
- Motion detection
- Sound level detection
- Push notification of motion/sound detection events
- Motion/Sound-triggered recording of video
- mydlink Home app for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android4
- 66.8.0 x 84.5 x 124.85 mm (2.63 inches x 3.33 inches x 4.92 inches)
- 160.0 grams (5.6 ounces) ± 5%
- 5 V DC 1.2 A, 50/60 Hz
- 3.5 watts maximum ± 5%
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70˚ C (-4 to 158 ˚F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Storage: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- CE LVD
- FCC Class B
1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range.
2 When the camera is set to use 16:9 aspect ratio.
3 The camera is compatible with microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to v3.01. The camera is not compatible with v4.x cards.
4 Please refer to the mobile app’s store page to check whether your device is compatible