EyeOn™ Baby Monitor
- Product Status: Phased Out
Keep an eye on your little one with the EyeOn™ Baby Monitor
This portable monitor transforms your mobile device into a versatile, yet easy to use baby monitor. Connect to the monitor wirelessly at home or through the Internet when you are at work, so you can check on your infant no matter where you are.
It’s packed with features to help you care for your child, including motion, sound, and temperature monitoring, as well as night vision, automatic snapshots and recording. It can even play gentle lullabies to help ease your baby to sleep!
Monitoring Your Baby Has Never Been Easier!
HD 720p High Quality Video
Sound & Motion Detection
4x Digital Zoom
2 Way Audio
microSD Card Slot
Peace of Mind, Anytime, Anywhere
The EyeOn™ Baby Monitor is specially designed to make it easy for you to watch over your baby. You get a sharp 720p HD picture thanks to the megapixel monitor sensor, and night vision mode turns on automatically when it gets dark, so you can monitor your child day or night. It’s perfect for use in the home, or even when you’re away; it’s mydlink™-enabled, which means that you can check on your baby wherever you are through the Internet.
Secure wireless connection and remote access prevents unauthorised access, allowing you to securely connect to what matters most.
Sophisticated Technology to Keep You Informed
The EyeOn™ Baby Monitor can send you notifications to alert you to specific events. A temperature sensor constantly monitors the room temperature, and alerts you when the room becomes too hot or too cold to ensure that your child is safe and comfortable. It can also detect movements and loud noises such as crying, and this can trigger recording of snapshots and video clips that you can view later and never miss a precious moment.
Perfectly Portable for Instant Monitoring Anywhere
You can take the EyeOn™ Baby Monitor with you when traveling with your child, even when there is no available Internet connection. Just connect your mobile device to the EyeOn™ Baby Monitor’s wireless network for instant local monitoring, making it perfect for family vacations or visiting friends. You can even connect it to an external USB battery1 for total portability!
Easy Do-it-Yourself Setup
Connecting a camera to your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink™ makes it easy to access your EyeOn™ Baby Monitor from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you. Just download the free mydlink™ Baby App for your smartphone or tablet and you can quickly and easily view and configure your EyeOn™ Baby Monitor from anywhere with a wireless or 4G LTE/3G connection. You can also log onto the secure mydlink™ web portal on your computer to see what matters most.
Super Simple to Use
Getting started is a snap; the free mydlink™ Baby app for iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices not only guides you step by step through the simple setup process, but also gives you an easy to use interface for all the useful features of the EyeOn™ Baby Monitor. Check on your baby at a glance, pinch to zoom in and out with ease, or play one of five gentle lullabies to soothe your child. You can even take snapshots and video clips and save them directly to your mobile device!
1. USB battery not included, requires at least 2 A output
Functions and Features
- HD resolution (1280 x 720)
- Night vision with infrared LEDs that turn on automatically when it gets dark
- 802.11n wireless lets you place the Monitor anywhere
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot2 for recording snapshots and video triggered by motion or sound
- Can be powered by an external USB battery1
- 5 gentle lullabies built-in
- Interchangeable blue and pink accent colour rings
Intelligent Baby Monitoring
- Sound detection alerts you to loud noises, such as a baby crying
- Temperature sensor and indicator light informs you if the room becomes too hot or cold
- Built-in motion detection lets you know if the Monitor detects movement
- Notifications can be sent to your mobile device for detected events
- Two-way audio lets you hear your baby and allows you to respond and calm your child
Secure and Safe
- Secure wireless connection and remote access prevents unauthorised access
Convenient Control from your Mobile Device and Computer
- Uses the free mydlink™ Baby app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- The mydlink™ Baby app helps you set up your device and gives you easy access to all functions
- View and control through the secure mydlink™ web portal
Monitor Hardware Profile
- 1/4” megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- 5 metre night vision with infrared LEDs
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LEDs on
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- 4x digital zoom
- Tripod screw mount
- Focal length: 3.3 mm
- Aperture: F2.2
- Angle of view:
- (H) 66.18°
- (V) 35.9°
- (D) 76.22°
External Device Interfaces
- 802.11n wireless
- microSDHC card slot2
- Reset button
- Lullaby, Volume Up/Down, and Power buttons
- Power port (Micro-USB)
- Configurable image size
- Time stamp and temperature overlays
- H.264 format video compression
- JPEG for still images
- 1280 x 720
- 640 x 360
Baby Monitoring Features
- Sound detection with adjustable sensitivity
- Motion detection with adjustable sensitivity
- Records snapshots and video to microSD when triggered by motion or sound
- Temperature detection with configurable alert range
- Sends notifications when sound/motion/temperature change is detected
- 2-way audio lets you listen and respond to your child
- Free mydlink Baby Monitor app available on the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad using iOS 6 or higher3
- Compatible with Android smartphones and tablets using Android 4.1 or higher3
- DHCP client
- HTTPS (for configuration)
- UPnP port forwarding
- Administrator protection
- Password authentication
- HTTP and RTSP digest encryption
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 137.1 x 92.0 x 105.5 mm (5.4 x 3.6 x 4.2 inches) with temperature sensor fully extended
- Device: 139.6 g (4.9 oz)
- 5 V DC / 1.5 A, 50/60 Hz through power adapter
- Can be powered by an external USB battery with at least 2 A output
- 7.5 watts max.
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- CE LVD
1 USB battery not included, requires at least 2 A output.
2 SD card not included. SDHC Class 6 card or above is recommended. Supports card capacities up to 32GB.
3 Minimum iOS and Android requirements correct as of 1st August 2014. Please refer to the mydlink™ Baby app page on Apple App Store and Google Play for the latest iOS and Android requirements.