Your Home, only Smarter.
The HD 180 Degree Wi-Fi Camera allows you to monitor, day or night, whether you are at home or away. Built-in night vision together with motion and sound detection, alerts you instantly when something unexpected happens, giving you extra peace of mind with the latest in home security cameras.
Wide Field of Vision
A panoramic 180 degree field of vision
Save video clips to the mydlink Cloud or your mobile device
Listen and talk through your mobile device
Our smallest camera allows for discreet placement
High Definition Clarity
720p HD quality video
Day & Night
See up to 5 metres in the dark
Sound and Motion Detection
Instant alert notifications
View from anywhere for free with the mydlink app
See it all with a 180‑Degree Wide‑Angle Lens
D-Link’s unique 180-degree technology allow you to see just about everywhere and everything. Compared to conventional network cameras the HD 180 Degree Wi-Fi Camera offers the advantage of being able to view an entire room without a blind spot. You can also zoom in at 4x with the digital pinch-to-zoom function.
Anytime, anywhere access with free mydlink™ Cloud recording.
Cloud recording gives you peace of mind, with videos automatically sent to a secure location in the mydlink™ Cloud. Enjoy free 24‑hour footage retention, with optional premium Cloud storage plans available. Playback recordings from the Cloud or download videos clips to your mobile device from anywhere, anytime through the internet. See your cameras live streams or set automated schedules using the mydlink™ app, no matter where you are.
Receive alerts immediately on your smartphone or tablet when motion or sound is detected.
See your home, even in complete darkness, so that you know what’s happening at home 24/7 with built-in infrared LED.
The DCS-8100LH features two-way audio so you can talk to family members using the built-in microphone and speaker while viewing them on your screen.
Supports Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and IFTTT
Easily integrates with Amazon Echo’s Alexa or Google Assistant for convenient hands-free voice control.
Take it to the next level with IFTTT recipes to automate with other smart home compatible devices. Save time, and enjoy a safer, more comfortable home.
Setting up the camera quick and easy with the mydlink app. Simply download and install the app on your smartphone or tablet and follow the step-by-step instructions. You can also set up the camera using Bluetooth.
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/2.7” 1-megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- Minimum illumination:
- B/W mode (LEDs on): 0 lux
- Minimum object distance: 50 cm
- Lens focal length: 1.8 mm
- Aperture: F2.2
- 5 metre IR illumination distance
- Angle of view:
- Horizontal: 180°
- Vertical: 80°
- Diagonal: 180°
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- 4x Digital zoom
- Configurable sound detection level
- Time stamp and text overlay
- Configurable resolution
- Configurable motion detection windows
- H.264 / MJPEG format compression
- H.264 streaming
- JPEG for still images
- 1280 x 720 at up to 30 fps
- AAC (32 kbps)
- 802.11n/g/b wireless with WPA/WPA2 encryption
- microSD card slot
- Motion detection
- Sound level detection
- Event recording to an SD card2
- Event notification and snapshot/video clip download to mobile device
- mydlink mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices1,3
- 155.3 grams (5.48 ounces) ± 5%
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 5 V DC 2 A (Micro-USB)
- Maximum: 7.8 watts ± 5%
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- CE LVD
1. Smartphone or tablet must have access to the Internet via Wi-Fi or mobile Internet.
2. Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image or audio of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain countries or jurisdictions. The end-user assumes all liability for compliance with applicable local laws.
3. Please refer to the mobile app’s store page to check whether your device is compatible.